Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” means “personal information” (Article 2, 1 section), which is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions included in the information, facial features, fingerprints , voiceprint data, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone (personal identification information) such as the insurer number of the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and information related to payments, including the user’s personal information, made between users and business partners, etc., will be shared with our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- For provision and operation of services
- To respond to user inquiries (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services the user is using and other services provided by the Company
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
In addition, we will acquire and use your personal information for business related to each of the above items at our group companies (meaning our company or its parent company and their subsidiaries or affiliates).
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the user’s consent will interfere with the execution of the affairs. when there is a risk of
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of Personal Data Provided to Third Parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the user
- How to accept user requests
- The name or name and address of the business operator that provides the information to the third party, and the name of the representative of the corporation.
- Methods of Acquisition of Personal Data Provided to Third Parties
- How to update data provided to third parties
- Scheduled date of commencement of provision of personal data pertaining to opt-out notification to third parties
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the user in advance or put in a state where the user can easily know it
Article 6 (Safety Control Measures)
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of the personal information we handle and to safely manage personal information. Please contact “Article 11 (Inquiry Desk)” for the security control measures taken by the Company.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the user requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the user without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
- When it cannot be confirmed that the request for disclosure is from the user
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 8 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user’s own personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) to the Company according to the procedures specified by the Company. can be claimed.
- If we receive a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
- If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 9 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user. In this case, this alternative measure shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 11 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact point.
Address: 2-8-25 Kishidadou Nishi, Higashi-Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture 577-0848
Company name: Seiko SCM Co., Ltd.
Representative Director: Hiroko Kusaba
Contact address:TEL.06-6727-2855 FAX.06-6729-0660